Monday 15 July 2013

Finding LUV @ CBL



1.        Alhamdulillah... my leave approved.. Its time to test myself again with nature before Ramadan      

 2.      Its a first time I joined Nature  Explorer  Event  and 1st hiking to Chemerong Waterfall - Mount Berembun - Langsir Waterfall after plan many time to CBL and blog I read added more flavour to conquer and experience CBL.


    3.      10.30 am - We start hiking after briefing and registration  and  about 2 hour trail is clear and easy then later trail about  45 degree and really sweating without any wind blow. That a different experience compare other hiking
 

    

 4.     1.00 pm  - First Check Point at Kem B and taking our packed lunch there. I became last group to reach as I became volunteer "Sweeper" which I prefer and giving more opportunity to explore my lens


5.   2.00 pm - I continue my hiking with go-go En Sham non- stop to Kem Y. Not  much we talk as both concentrate on hiking and I unable to explore my lens at Jeram Orkid.  Go-go show me other trail direct to Langsir waterfall without access to Mount Berembum.




6.      3.00 pm - Reach Kem Y.. I decide to wait last group and became volunteer Sweeper again. At Campsite, rubbish is left by earlier group (UIA Kuantan - refer to Registration Log) Its sad to see the nature vandalisms by educate groups.  









7.     5.00 pm - Reach Taman Bonsai with excellent view . We reach at peak at 5.30 pm  and decided to boil water for Milo...



    8.     
6.30 Continue our hiking to Langsir Waterfall and our campsite for 2 days


9.      Overall : Its excellent trip, good organizer (4 star), great friendship ...  with a lot of memories..


 Note  : Still thinking why they Call Sg Bangan (Bangang) but its great place to Tiruk if you dare looo.....




Wasalam Falling in Luv with CBL.. Wish to be here again.

 











No comments:

Post a Comment